Saturday, November 14, 2009

Kitchen sculpture.

About a week ago, I was visiting with my brother, whirring around making dinner, while my 3-year-old climbed in and out of a lower kitchen cupboard where I keep my mixing bowls. I was happy he was content and only half aware as he clanged around. I paused in my chatter only when tripping on the contents of said cupboard which methodically emptied out onto the floor.

My brother stopped mid-conversation and started to chuckle.
I turned around and my little boy had constructed this impromptu sculpture. How he balanced all those things is beyond me, (in case you didn't catch it, there is a colander buried in the middle).

1 comment:

  1. OMG I love this! Three-year-old boys are the best!
    And how wonderful that you (and your brother) noticed. These are the things that bring such great joy to parenting.

    ReplyDelete